Level: Beginner to Advanced
Hola General Spanish lessons are the foundation of your learning process and will help you to improve in all areas of Spanish. You will learn new grammar and vocabulary, as well as revising your existing knowledge. Lessons include extensive practice of all skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing – with the main focus on speaking fluently with clear pronunciation. This will enable you to communicate effectively and with confidence. The lessons will be flexible and use lots of relevant learning materials, including any suggestions from you, so their content is useful and interesting to you.
Options for Spanish private tuition:
- If you’d prefer to meet and consult with a potential teacher before to fully engage, book a consultation.
- Then select between 5 or 10 lessons.
- Finally choose between 90 minute or 120 minute lessons.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice will be charged in full. Cancellations should be made directly with the tutor.
- If your tutor cancels your lesson (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) you are entitled to a one hour lesson free of charge.
- A block of 5 private lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be reported to Elizabeth Colina, Hola Spanish Lessons’s Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 (0) 77993401123.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Hola Spanish Lessons, not with the tutor.