Level: Beginner to Advanced
The classes are structured according to the practice of the four language skills: speaking, reading, listening and writing. Our program is designed to meet the creative learning needs of all children.
Why should children learn Spanish?
Options for private Spanish tuition:
- If you prefer, it is possible to book a consultation with a potential teacher before engaging in a course.
- Then select between 5 or 10 lessons.
- Finally choose between 90 minute or 120 minute lessons.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice will be charged in full. Cancellations should be made directly with the tutor.
- If your tutor cancels your lesson (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) you are entitled to a one hour lesson free of charge.
- A block of 5 private lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be reported to Elizabeth Colina, Hola Spanish Lessons’s Director at email@example.com or 0044 (0) 77993401123.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Hola Spanish Lessons, not with the tutor.