Level: Intermediate to Advance
Spanish is the mother tongue of 400 million people.It is an official language on four continents and the fourth most commonly spoken language in the world; therefore, the language has huge global significance and is a useful tool for your business.
Hola Spanish for business will help you to develop the skills necessary to further your career and enhance your CV.
Language skills you will learn include: telephoning, making presentations, the vocabulary used in negotiations, writing emails, as well as generally improving your confidence when communicating in Spanish for business purposes.
We offer business lessons from intermediate level. Students must take the level test before booking. If you do not meet the required level we recommend taking Hola General Spanish lessons until you have achieved the necessary standard.
Why Choose Hola Spanish Lessons?
Hola Spanish Course Options
For a detailed quote and free consultation please contact us or call us on 0044 (0) 77993401123.
Before booking your course, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Lessons (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice will be charged in full. Cancellations should be made directly with the tutor.
- If your tutor cancels your lesson (as well as consultations and catch-up lessons) you are entitled to a one hour lesson free of charge.
- A block of 5 private lessons should be taken in a 6-week period. A block of 10 lessons should be taken in a 12-week period.
- Any rearrangement of time or teaching venue should be done directly between the tutor and the student.
- Any issues related to the lessons or the tutor should be reported to Elizabeth Colina, Hola Spanish Lessons’ Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 (0) 77993401123.
- The purchase of a new block of lessons should be arranged directly with Hola Spanish Lessons, not with the tutor.